For People Who:
- Are looking for work or for a better job
- Want better control over their finances
- Need additional education or training to get a job
- Have a business or want resources to start a business
How it Works:
Find A Better Job:
- Group members will learn to identify opportunities, network, present themselves professionally, and prepare for job interviews. They will also set goals for contacts and interviews.*
- Group members will learn how to eliminate debt, protect against financial hardship, and invest for the future. They will create a financial plan and follow a budget. Spouses are encouraged to attend together.*
Education For Better Work:
- Group members will research, create, and present career and education plans. They will also spend time each week practicing skills that help them be more selective learners.*
Starting and Growing My Business:
- Group members learn the traits and skills of successful small business owners. They practice record keeping, marketing, and cash management. They will talk with business owners, customers, and suppliers and develop plans to grow their business.*
*12 week courses held 3 times a year. Contact stake specialists for exact dates and times.
2019 Devotional Dates
January 20, 2019 at 7 PM in the stake center cultural hall. (85 East 700 North, Orem)
April 28,2019 at 7 PM in the stake center cultural hall.
August 18, 2019 at 7 PM in the stake center cultural hall.
Manuals and videos used in each of the four groups:
Who to Contact:
Maurice and Shirley Finlinson using the form below.