For People Who:
- Want to learn to speak English better
- Would like to join Pathway Connect but their English is not proficient enough
How it works:
- The program is in semester blocks (25 weeks)
- Students gather twice a week for one hour to go over skills practiced through the week
- Students spend 10 hours outside of class practicing English skills
- A team of instructors leads the class each week
- As a program of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, students will be able to learn English in a gospel-centered environment.
- Admission is done through this site.
Who to Contact:
For more information or to apply, fill out the form below and one of the English Connect Coordinators will be in touch with you. You may also contact Br. Steve Roll at firstname.lastname@example.org or Sis. Ursula Roll at email@example.com .